Catching fish for over 20 years
The first Little Action Mac lure hit tackle shops over 20 years ago. You may have known them as "Little Mac" in the 80's, but you will find them now in quality tackle shops and sports stores as Little Action Mac.
Don't confuse our lures with bulk plastics or with other soft plastic lures.
- Our lures are all hand-poured in the United States
- Our plastic is softer, giving our lures more life like action
- The bends in our lures are unique and last because we take the time to cure them before we package them
- We put fish flavor inside our lures, AND the sweet smell of raspberry scent on the outside to tantalize a fish's smell and taste senses
- We use quality Trilene XL brand line in hard-to-see green
- Our regular hook lures use sharp Mustad brand hooks
- Our weedless hooks use a double wire weedguard--the most effective we have found
The magic that made Little Action Mac lures so effective when they were first introduced in the 80's has been honed and tuned to make them even more effective today. We are committed to keeping that magic--and at the same time to making changes to further improve these lures. Our commitment to quality can be seen in our new Little Action Mac 950's, the "peanut" of our line. We have been manufacturing and testing prototypes for this snack sized lure for almost 10 years. When you try one you will understand why it was worth it.
Little Action Mac makes great lures. If you want less; if you don't understand the difference between exceptional lures and average lures; if run-of-the-mill is okay with you, then buy something else. But, if you appreciate quality--in your equipment, your boat, your tools, your truck--and if making the most of your fishing time is important to you, then Little Action Mac has lures made with you in mind. Catch one!